It is the sole discretion of the Kshetrapal Hospital & Research Centre to refund the Fees/Charges received through online for the intended service opted by the User.
- In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such user shall immediately approach the billing counter with his/ her claim details. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed. Refunds will be allowed and made online only if the service is not rendered by the concerned hospital/clinics for any reason after receiving the payment, or the admission of the patient is cancelled for any reason, subject to the internal Cancel policy or the amount deposited exceeds the bills for the services rendered by the hospital/clinic.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter
- Check the Manage your payment option to validate your recent transaction.
- Contact Payment Gateway customer support via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Kshetrapal Hospital & Research Centre to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.