Rights & Guidelines
Registration / Consultation
- For a consultation patients are required for registration at the Enquiry Desk in OPD Building at 8 AM to 10 PM, Emergency 10 PM to 8 AM, with their full particulars and the name of Consultant, whom they wish to consult.
- Registrations for all Consultants gets started after 9AM.
- Please enter all details (name, age, phone number, and address) as mentioned in the documents to avoid inconvenience, especially in case of medical reimbursement or for issuance of relevant certificates.
- A Unique Hospital Identification Number (UHID) is generated for new patient post submission of the registration form and making payment. In the case of revisit, it is requested that previous UHID number is mentioned by a patient/attendant or their previous medical records are carried.
- If the consultant recommends admission of a patient, it would be mentioned on the OPD sheet, which needs to be shown at Admission Counter placed in Emergency and IPD Building.
- The Hospital has different kinds of bed and room categories that patient/attendant can choose from. However, the allotment is subjected to availability on the date of admission. Advance accommodation charges shall need to be paid in advance while booking.
- Financial counseling & consent for admission is taken at the time of admissions.
- On confirmation of bed/room availability, receptionist checks all papers and asks for a mode of payment, i.e. cash/credit card/mediclaim/from empanelled organization. Admission is done accordingly.
- If a patient is willing to avail Mediclaim facility for admission, the Mediclaim office will verify the approval/denial of the same.
- The discharge process is initiated only after the patient’s consultant deems him/her fit for discharge.
- Before leaving, the patient’s attendant needs to check their room/ward bed carefully for any personal belongings, as the hospital is not liable for belongings left behind.
- Once discharged, doctor and nurse, dietician will explain the treatment plan that you need to follow.
- Hospital Charges are non-negotiable.
- Hospital Tariff is available at the OPD/IPD reception.
- Please ensure that all doubts about the charges are clarified before admission at the time of financial counseling.
- If the patient has to undergo an operation/procedure, the patient/attendant have to deposit the full amount prior to the operation procedure.
- Any shortage of initial deposit during emergency admissions has to be cleared within 24 hours of admission or before 12.00 noon of the next day.
- We request our patient/attendant to keep their mobile phones on silent/vibration mode in indoor patient area.
- Patients and their attendant are requested to avoid overcrowding inpatient area/hospital premises.
- Patients are requested to avoid self-medication.
- The medicines prescribed by the doctor would be administered by the nursing staff only.
- Restlessness, if any, after medication should be immediately reported to nursing staff on duty.
- The instructions given by the consultant should be strictly followed.
- We provide air-Cool 24×7 waiting-areas for in OPD & IPD buildings for attendants at no cost to them.
- One dedicated ICU Attendant waiting hall also created for the attendants of ICU patients. The facility is connected with ICUs for transmission of the necessary information.
- Visiting Hours for General ward & deluxe 4:00pm to 6:00pm and ICU 04:00 to 04:30pm.
- Only one visitor with a visiting pass is allowed at a time.
- Children under 12 are not allowed as visitors.
- At the time of admission, the patient is provided one all-time attendant pass and two visiting hours pass.
- ICU patients can be visited during the permitted time only for five minutes by two authorized attendants.
- Flowers are not allowed inside hospital premises..