Education and Fellowships
- MD (General Medicine) 2012, S.S.M.C. & S.G.M.H. Rewa (MP), A.P.S. University, (M.P.)
- MBBS (Medicine) 2007,Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.).
- Out-Patient Care (OPD)
- Atypical Chest Pain
- Abdomen Pain
- Sepsis and Various Infections
- Rheumatological & Autonomies Disease
- Assistant Professor - Pacific Medical college and Hodpital, Bhilon Ka Bedla, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
- Sr. Resident (Endocrinology Department) - Ram Manohar Lohiya Hospital Delhi.
- Sr. Resident - Jawhar Lal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer (Rajasthan).
- Sr. Resident - Gajra Raja medical College, Gwalior (M. P.)
- Clinical Profile and Prevalence of Complications in Newly Detected Diabeties. The Indian Practitioner. Volume 66, Issue 1 Oct. 2012.
- A Study on Otitis Media with special emphasis on acute suppurative otitis media. in International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences.