Education and Fellowship
- M. S. Orthopedics JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka.
- MBBS, SDM College Of Medical Science And Hospital, Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Knee(TKR) and Hip(THR) Joint Replacement with Modern Technology (Fast Track)
- All Consultation and Treatment related to Orthopedic.
- Treatment of Bone TB and other infections.
- Treatment of all types of Fracture and Multiple Fractures, malunited fracture.
- Arthritis and Other Joint Pain Treatment.
- Treatment of Sports injury(Ligament reconstruction, Meniscal balancing)
- Trauma Specialist
- Specialist In ILLIZAROVE IN ILLIZAROV EXTERNAL FIXATION AND DEFORMITY CORRECTION
- 3 years as Junior Resident at JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore, Karnataka.
- 4 years as Orthopaedic Consultant.
- Ex- Army Officer, Ex- Assistant Prof at AFMC, Pune.
- Orthopaedic surgeon at Military Hospital, Kirkee, Pune.
- Medical superintendent at Star Hospital, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
- Currently working as Senior Orthopaedic Consultant at EMC group of Hospitals, Amritsar, Punjab.
Professional Development and CME
- Role of Controlled Diabetes on Implant Infection- An Institutional based study. Dr.Purishothama Sastry, Dr. Amithash Rangare Laxmana, Dr. Mruthynjaya. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research. VOL 7; Issue 8, August 2017.